Happy early Valentine’s Day from your St. Pete Personal Trainers and Body Transformation Experts for men and women over 40 !
I hope you were able to use my Super Bowl Recipes, Tips and Strategies to stay on track last week end. If you were, CONGRATULATIONS! If not, don’t worry, you are not alone. You can use these tips to get back on track NOW so you don’t let Super Bowl pig out turn into Valentine’s Day pig out turn into Easter pig out turn into “OMG, it’s spring and none of my clothes from last year fit” or “OMG, I can’t believe I look like THAT in a bathing suit” as you go scrambling for the nearest quick fix summer diet.
Here at Fitness St. Pete/Tierra Verde Fitness, we preach the 90/10 rule which simply means that if you eat whole, unprocessed, nutrient dense foods 90% of the time, the other 10% won’t really matter. This week end the topic of conversation in our group fitness programs has been about planning out the week and deciding if Valentine’s Day is going to be an “unstructured” day or regular on plan day but, let’s face it….. there is nothing “sexy” or “romantic” about a bloated full belly full of chocolates, wheat or decadent sauces.