St Pete Personal Trainer Approved Triple Berry Cream Pie
Happy Humpday from your St Pete Personal Training Team here at Fitness St Pete & Tierra Verde Fitness. For our newsletter subscribers and Transform St Pete Members, Wednesday is also known as “What’s Cooking Wednesday .”
There are 12 Days until we ring in 2018 and 7 until Christmas! At a time when most folks are stressed out, tired and bloated, our group personal training members have been laser focused on their goals and getting it done ! How have you been doing?
One of the biggest requests has been Holiday Dessert and on the go snack ideas . You COULD follow the advice in checkout-aisle magazines and all the fitness “experts” that scream, “Give up everything delicious this time of year so you don’t get fat!” or you COULD let me teach you how to “eat smarter not less” ; starting with this decadent Triple Berry Cream Pie ! I had sent it out as a bonus recipe for our Holiday Survival Kit subscribers but I made it again the other day and decided it was just too fab not to post !
MORE FROM FATLOSS U: 4 Simple Steps To Stop Eating SO Much Junk Food
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 Teaspoons gelatin, dissolved in 2 tablespoons hot water
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 can coconut milk, chilled
- 5 cups mixed berries, separated
- Place almonds and cinnamon in a food processor and pulse until desired texture is reached.
- Add the rest of the crust ingredients and pulse until a sticky dough forms
- Pat the crust into a pie plate, (use water to keep your hands from sticking to the crust).
- Mix gelatin and water together.
- Stir to dissolve.
- Add the lemon juice immediately.
- Pour coconut milk into an electric mixer, add 4 cups of mixed berries and honey and whip on high until peaks form (about 15 minutes).
- Add the gelatin mixture to the whipped coconut milk.
- Pour the filling into the crust.
- Chill for at least 4 hours until set.
- Serve topped with remaining cup of mixed berries.
If you want more fat blasting tasty recipes like this and our Sweet Potato Pizza Sliders, grab our Signature Holiday Fitness Survival Kit and BONUS Holiday Survival Ap, Dessert and Drink Guides FREE as my gift to our loyal social community !
Committed To Your Success and Awesomeness,
Dianne Villano – Your Personal Fitness & Transformation Expert
Fitness St Pete I Tierra Verde Fitness