How To Beat Halloween Weight Gain – Recipes
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup Almond butter
- 4 TBSP melted coconut oil
- ½ cup Coconut flour
- ½ TBSP Cinnamon
- ½ TBSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- ¼-1/3 cup Enjoy Life (or others which don’t include soy, lecithin, grain, artificial colors or flavors)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine your bananas, eggs, almond butter, vanilla, and melted coconut oil. Mix well.
- Add in coconut flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt. Mix well. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Grease a metal loaf pan with coconut oil. Pour in your batter and spread evenly.
- Place in the pre-heated oven for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- 2 frozen bananas
- -1/3 cup canned organic pumpkin
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or to taste)
- Add bananas, pumpkin, coconut milk, and pumpkin pie spice to a food processor.
- Process until mixture becomes the consistency of ice cream.
- If you prefer the “soft serve” texture enjoy right away. If you prefer it thicker, put in bowls and place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup canned pumpkin )no sugar or preservatives)
- ½ cup canned coconut milk or 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice or ½ tsp. cinnamon
Add all ingredients to a blender and enjoy!!!
Stay Tuned for my 7 Best Tips For Healthy Kids During Halloween and my 7 fav Halloween Inspired Recipes .
Committed To Your Success and Awesomeness,
Dianne Villano – Your Personal Fitness & Transformation Expert
Fitness St Pete I Tierra Verde Fitness
P.S. HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT My Signature Holiday Survival Guide ?
If You’re sick and tired of gaining weight each year during the holidays, but you don’t want to follow a strict diet or do endless cardio, than this is for you !
It’s 14 Pages Packed With The Very Same Tools our most successful clients have used for the past 22 years to:
- Enjoy all the foods they love, socialize… and still lose weight
- Fit fitness into their crazy Holiday schedule
- Stay motivated even when they don’t want to (hint!! it’s not just willpower)
- Be proud of the way they look and feel at social gatherings and in Holiday pictures
- Maintain their wits around offices full of junk food and buffets table when all around them are losing theirs
- Make the best choices and still enjoy those Holiday Drinks
- Eat out without blowing their diet
- Avoid the “Silent Diet Saboteur” (no I am not talking about that little voice in your head urging you to “go ahead and have another piece”)
- Arrive in the New Year in a body they LOVE
As a THANK YOU for an amazing 2017 and the launch of Fitness St Pete I Tierra Verde Fitness, I am giving it to you FREE. Grab your copy HERE
P.P.S. Need Extra Accountability and Support? Come Join Us in Our FREE, Private Facebook Community Transform St Pete where you will be surrounded by some of our most successful clients and we get real and talk about what REALLY works when it comes to losing weight, reshaping your body and having a body you LOVE ! This is Community for St Pete and Tierra Verde residents who want to get tips, recipes and strategies for living a healthy lifestyle and learning how to eat more, train less and achieve a body they love