What’s Cooking Wednesday? Chicken Fajitas
One of the biggest issues we see with our personal training clients and group fitness training program members is the need for quick and healthy recipes Without a doubt, this is one of the most popular weight loss and flat belly recipes and one of the most popular recipes from our 14 Day Rapid Results Program! It’s a great, healthy twist on an often fat laden favorite. Quick, easy, full of healthy MUFAS and taste, you definitely can’t go wrong with it. Swap out lard and gluten filled flour tortillas for corn tortillas and it’s also gluten free !
Chicken Fajitas serves 4
- 4 4 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- Juice of 1 or 2 limes
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- 4 tbs chili powder or ground red pepper
- 2 red onion, sliced
- 2 red or green bell pepper, sliced
- Garlic clove, minced
- 4 lg corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, mashed
- In shallow dish, combine lime juice, 1 tbs oil and pepper or chili powder
- Add chicken breast strips and toss to coat
- Set aside for 10 minutes to marinate
- Heat remaining oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat
- Add onions and peppers and saute until they soften
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute
- Increase heat to high
- Add chicken strips and saute until chicken is cooked through (about 4 minutes)
- Remove chicken from pan
- Place tortillas onto skillet to heat and flavor
- Place chicken onto tortilla, remove from heat
- Top with salsa and avocado
Weight Loss & Flat Belly Recipes St Petersburg Florida
Exchanges per serving: 32g Pro, 1 Br, ½ Veg, 2 Fa
More From Fat Loss U: How To Lose Weight Without Counting Calories or being hungry
If you want to take the guess work, calorie counting and stress out of achieving a body that looks and feels amazing while you set the foundation for weight loss success , Our Signature 14 Day Rapid Results Program is a done for you Success Plan with 2 weeks of done for you meal plans, tasty recipes, success manuals and unlimited access to our pros and most successful private clients and group training members in our private members only Facebook Group.
It’s going to teach you how to eat more, train less and turn your body into a fat burning machine while giving you the direction and accountability you need, plus you will get a ton of support . The Resolution Reboot Challenge Starts April 17th and there are 12 Spots Available. Just Click HERE to see if you qualify .
Hearing from our readers is one of the best parts of my day. Drop a comment and let me know what you think or to share your favorite healthy chicken recipe ! Better yet, click the link on the nav bar and come join us in our FREE , private facebook community, Transform St Pete !